Differentiated Write the Room



I have a free packet in my store to help your students learn baby animal names and practice their writing and early research skills. They can walk around the classroom, or search for the word cards in a tub, and copy them onto their recording worksheet. Once the words are written, they can complete their activity by finding the matching pictures to accompany the text and glue them into position. 


If you are like me, and have switched to an older grade you will be very keep to differentiate your activities (all 5000 of them!!) to get the most use out of them. 


With that in mind, I created a sentence writing recording page to go along with all of my Write the Room packets to cater for more-able and older students!

It is FREE in my TpT store and you can find it by clicking on the images below.


I would extend my 'better writers' even further by asking them to make sure each sentence has a time connective, an adjective and an adverb. 



Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!