Five for Friday - July 24th

Five for Friday time my friends. Despite this being one of my most favourite things to do in the week, I am reminded that yet another week has gone by and there is no slowing down.

Anyhoo. 

1. This sweetie. 

Love him so much and more and more each day. I am so proud to be his mother and am enjoying being his best friend for now and soaking up as many hugs and kisses that I can.


2. Scrappy Decor

I have another addition to our growing classroom decor range - this one features one of my drawings for each letter of the alphabet. Find more details on the website.

Scrappy Alphabet Posters



3. Cold

Like, ten degrees cold driving to work. brrrrrr


4. Things Change
Yes they do.

Things change meme

5. A stress-less reminder

Regular blog followers will know that I am reading a little book of tips to keep from getting too stressed-out! 

One I liked this week was "Get comfortable not knowing". This is something I have to constantly work at. Most of the time we blow everything out of proportion and think of terrible things that 'will' happen. But.....they mostly never do - so quit worrying and be happy 'not-knowing'! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my friends!