Five for Friday

My favourite time of the week is here - Five-For-Friday-Time

So, random things from my week....

As always this post is mostly about me. I use my blog as a place to share and discuss my teaching ideas and the printable teaching resources I design. 

I would simply love to share with you some photos of things that happen in my classroom - and perhaps one day soon I will be able to - on a totally separate and employer-approved classroom blog.  A blog that has absolutely no connection to my privately run business.  

That is what I am conformable with - for MY blog - so I apologise if any of my posts come across a little self-centred. It is indeed, not at all how I truly am as a person. 

I don't want any of my content to infringe on the rights or intellectual property of any other person, colleague or student - now or in the future - so keeping the content mostly with a focus on "me" is the best way for me to express myself at this stage. 

Let's get to it. 

1. Planning

Today I made a 'work planner' to try to get  a little more organized. I have tried quite a few different systems over the last few years. I am hoping this one will nail it. 


2. We played. A lot. 

I take my little man to a play group each week. Here he is making a beautiful painting/collage.


3. More play

We did lots of Lego this week. Here is a Duplo house we made. 


4. A new book
I found a new 'Wombat' book! Loving that this one may fit in well with a nursery rhyme unit (Hey Diddle Diddle). 


5. I added a new craft to my paper craft collection - Little Square Bunny - a twist on one of my first craftivities - Little Green Frog


Thank you so much for stopping by!