Find Your Treasure!

Ahoy, me hearties!

Today is 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day'! To celebrate, I have joined with some friends to give you the chance to find lots of pirate booty!

I want to share with you, a free sample 'Play on the Page' game with a pirate theme.


You can find it by clicking on the image below, and download find it from Google Drive:



If you need more teaching treasures, head over to my TpT store - I have my entire resource collection on sale for today only!

In my store, you can find my recently revised 'Pirate's Treasure Super Set'.


With this packet, you can make up 5 'print and play' games. Each game will help your students revise a different number range from 0-50!


In each set there is 8 game boards, number cards and to add some pirate excitement to the game, some shark and treasure cards.


A worksheet is included for each game as well!