Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Clipart Fun!


Do you love clipart? You may want to join in this little bit of fun!
 
For the month of March I will be revising this listing at least 3 times a week. At each revision, the clipart will be changed to something entirely different! Something new and fresh each time.
 
The BEST part it - the clipart (although still copyright to us) will be free of any complicated terms of use. You can use it in your classroom, in your teaching files, sell it, give it away on your blog, use it in a logo - you name it!
 
I will keep revising it until March 31st 2013.
 
Find the listing HERE at TpT. Ask me any questions you have!
 
Have FUN!  
 
 
 


3 comments:

~brookeb~ said...

I am so intrigued Mel! I already bought it heehee. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
B

Mel - From the Pond said...

Thanks B - its just some fun and way for me to give back to people - thanks for all your ongoing support! x

Brenda said...

Just purchased it! Have I missed anything yet??!

Brenda
Primary Inspired