Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Valentine Sharing and a Great Find

 
I am linking up with Denise from Sunny Days to 'show and tell' something for Valentine's Day. Here is a cute free font I made that will be perfect for your Valentine's Day projects!
 
You can download our 'Friday I'm In Love' font from our graphics blog by clicking on the image above.
 
You will find it, and lots of other free fonts, on the right hand sidebar:
 
 
Find lots more 'show and tell' items over at Denise's blog!
 
And speaking of Valentine's Day and fabulous bloggers - a few lovely bloggers from my Premium Club invited me to link up with them for a 14 day blog hop full of fabulous freebies! It all starts at Ms Beattie's blog - so stay tuned! You will not want to miss it!
 
 
I have wanted to make a cute little flip book for segmenting words for a long time now! I have had many daydreams about cutting paper, my spiral binder and lots of patience... well daydream no longer, as I stumbled upon this FANTASTIC little notepad at Officeworks this evening. My Aussie friends will understand my affection for Officeworks! Click on the image below to find them.
 
 
Inside the pages are already split into 3! Hallelujah!
 


I can't wait to put it to use in the classroom, for activities to teach segmenting words....
 

 

 
 
I have my first day back in the classroom for the year tomorrow, and am VERY excited! I am relieved to be working on a straight class, but if you have a composite this year, you will LOVE the posts my blogging friend Tania has just written on how she plans for these challenging classes. Head over to read about them HERE
 
......and look at these fabulous little cuties at Shanyn's blog, which are on my to-do list for the weekend! Thanks Shanyn!
 
 
I love this time of the year - so many great ideas and new ways to start a wonderful school year!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great Wednesday!
 


2 comments:

Mrs Poultney said...

First of all....love that 3 way notebook, I know a little girl from last year who would absolutely get some fantastic learning from that! I will pop into Officeworks today and get one for her.
Second, awww thanks for the shout out Mel, you are very kind :)

Third, Good luck for back to school!

Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

Stefanie Galvin said...

What a fab little notebook! Officeworks is such a dangerous place for me! And yet, I'll probably be stopping in to collect a few new 3-way notebooks now...

Stef
Miss Galvin Learns