Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Snow and Tell Tuesday

Photobucket

I REALLY wanted to link up with Denise from Sunny Days in Second Grade today for Snow Show and Tell Tuesday!
She has a winter theme for her linky today, and let me tell you, it's hard to think about winter here in Australia right now - we are having some of the hottest weather we have had for a few years.

This is a photo of the ONLY time I have seen snow. The photo (me on the far right) is with my beautiful mumma and sister. We visited a place in Australia called The Snowy Mountains, in July, many many years ago... It was one of my favourite trips. We did not have a grand lifestyle when we were younger, but my parents saved hard to give us a few very memorable vacations. On this one we stayed with a whole group of friends in share accommodation - it was so much fun as we always had lots of kids t o play with. Even though we were at the snow, we had very warm weather on this day, and I think the snowman may not have lasted much longer!

I have made this little set of Snow Fight cuties if you need some clipart to inspire your own winter themed resources. Find them HERE at TpT!

Photobucket

Hop over too Denise's blog to find more great Show & Tell Tuesday links!

Photobucket


2 comments:

SunnyDays said...

I hope things cool down for you soon. I've been reading about the horrible fires and the fact that they even added a new color to your weather map. eeks! I think the last time I was in snow like that was when I was about 5 years old.

Thanks for linking up to show and tell this week!
Love the snow fight graphics :)
Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

Lita Lita said...

What a beautiful photo! I have never made a snowman! Stay safe during these fires.