Saturday, 29 December 2012

Five Fab Graphics Freebies!

Frog Spot Five Freebies

OK, I know this post says Saturday, and it is supposed to be 'Friday' Freebies... but seriously, I thought it was Friday all day until my husband politely told me I was a day out. Does that happen to you over the holidays? Really, I don't think I had a clear idea of what day it was at all, it just kinda felt a little like Friday.

Anyways... here are 5
fabulous 
AND
free
 sets of clipart/graphics from very talented artists over at TeacherspayTeachers!

1.
Krista Wallden has a very cute set of Color Pencils Clipart
I love all the colours she has included!
 
2.
Miss N has a very cool set of ThinChevron Digital Papers
I was so excited to find these at my friend Shanyn's store. You will love them!
 
3.
Blair Turner and made a set of Stripes and Chevron Digital Background Paper
These will look wonderful on your next teaching resource, thank you for sharing Blair!
(I have a not-so-secret-anymore-that-I-just blogged-about it name-crush on Blair. Seriously, if I wanted to be a movie star, I think Blair Turner would be perfect!)
 
4.
Sarah Cooley has made an adorable set of Snowdudes.
I am sure you have probably seen these already, as they are the cutest and hard to miss - but if you haven't, you must check them out! Be sure to follow Sarah's store, as I am sure she will have other A-MAZING clipart coming in the future!
 
5.
Randi  has made a delightful Freebie Clip Art Set for Commercial Use
So cute and perfect for your next fairytale resource!
 
Thank you to all these wonderful artists for sharing your work freely. I understand how hard it can be to part with precious work sometimes.
Happy Friday Saturday everyone!

3 comments:

Shanyn said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Mel! You're a gem! :)

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Alison Hislop said...

Shanyn, I LOVE your backgrounds. I am using them in a background I am using right now!

Kinderkay said...

Ha, ha, Mel! I am so glad to read about someone else who loses total track of time over the holidays! Hope they were good to you! Thank you for the freebie links! You are awesome!

Cindy