Thursday, 8 November 2012

Moving Forward

 
Please head over to Samantha (Ms Smarty Pants)'s blog to read about how you can make a huge difference in the life of a family that had their world literally turned upside down in hurricane Sandy.
 
I have donated my new and improved Sound Set (120 pages - 12 phonics games) to the collection you will receive for a tiny $20 donation.
 
The set includes 33 packets of resources and is valued at over $200
 
Please help! I was so proud to see that Samantha has used some of the graphics I have sent out with Premium Club to make the button for this promotion.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh goodness! I totally forgot to credit you!!!! aghhhhh!!!!

SO sorry---fixing now!
Samantha

Mel - From the Pond said...

o gosh no Samantha - you dont need to at all, thats teh beauty of 'premium' club ;) I was just so excited :)