Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Stars and Stripes Classroom Set


I just listed this set on TpT

I wanted to blog about it, so I had the opportunity to show one of the cards in detail. It was so hard to create thumbnails that showed everything in this 127 page file, and show the detail in the borders and frames - I just love the fuzzy effect at the moment!

I loved making them and hope you like them too!




I used the font LDJ Flirt from Letteringdelights.com under commercial licence. But if you don't like it, I provided blank cards, frames and pages, and you can add your own text in a text box....just type it in - too easy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love it!! It turned out great :)

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Jessica Stanford said...

Looks amazing!!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!