Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Stars and Stripes Alpha-Freebie!

I blogged earlier today about my Stars and Stripes classroom set....well I got all creative today and came up with these little beauties.

And the best part is, I am in a very generous mood and am giving you my hours of experimenting....for nadda....for FREE - yipee!

I don't ever ask you for much in return, but if you are feeling generous, please check out the 'Pin it to Win it' contest. You can see the participating sellers at Lita's Llinky Party here

Don't worry too much about re-pinning my pins, but I would love for you to support my fellow TpT sellers, they are all wonderful!


Click HERE to download these cuties for FREE!

And speaking of super cool TpT sellers.................. I have to share that this afternoon, after a very busy crazy day, featuring a car tyre blow-out, rain, rain and more rain, three beautiful and very busy 5 year olds, I sat down for one of my favourite ways to relax....a cup of hot earl grey tea and the Scholastic book club catalogues....mmmmm

L-O-V-E catalogues. And tea. And teaching books. Put them together and I am in heaven. But that is another story.

So I am in feet up, tea infused, catalogue perusing bliss, when I look down at the page and see this:


a spelling book from Erica Bohrer! "We talk with her in the seller's forum" I told my bewildered very attentive husband this evening.... he will never understand that it is kind of almost like I know a 'teaching celebrity'...  this one has gone on the order form for sure. Another reason to love TpT!

And for another little bit of randomness, here is a 3D paper zebra that my daughter and I made today:



Isn't he cute :) Think it may just inspire me to do something with a jungle theme.....

9 comments:

Miss N said...

Thanks so much for the freebie Mel! I can't believe Erica's stuff was in there! I probably would have reacted the same. They hubbies don't understand...

Shanyn
Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

Andrea said...

Thank you for the free letters! I love them and will use them to create many things for my students!

Andrea
Reading Toward the Stars

Lisa R. said...

Thank you for the free letters set!! I can't wait to use them. :) I love all of your graphics!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Thanks Mel! These are great!

And by the way, I ordered that spelling book in May - didn't even pay attention to who the author was!

Crystal
Teaching Little Miracles

kjohnson4 said...

Awesome alphabet set! Thank you for sharing! I love your work:)

We are ALL Special!

Jennifer K. said...

I love the letters - and the zebra! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten
I'm having a giveaway! come by and check it out :)
http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/2012/06/blogaversary-giveaway.html

Sara Soucy said...

Those letters are great! And it's so cool to recognize "blogging celebrities!"

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Pam said...

Thank you so much!! My tight budget and I LOVE your freebies!!! :)

Haley said...

Those letters are adorable and you are a dear for just giving them away! I love your graphics!

Haley
Following Optimism in 2nd Grade