Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Fonts for Commercial Use

A huge thank you to Teacher Tam who alerted me to a very cool app on the iPad that lets you create fonts! Well to say I am a little adicted interested in an understatement!

My 5 year old has created some very cool fonts too - isn't technology just insane! It took her around ten minutes to watch me, and then she did her own..... these technology natives....

I have made all the fonts in my TeacherspayTeachers store FREE for the moment. I saw Spot Monster on a wonderful new packet called Draw, Cut, Create Basics from Cindy at KinderKay.  The packet looks wonderful, like everything Cindy does, and I have added it to my wishlist!

Do you use the WISHLIST function on TeacherspayTeachers? It is a great way to bookmark all the great products you see, and can come back to them when you are able to purchase them, or use your TpT credits.

14 comments:

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

These are so cute!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

kjohnson4 said...

LOVE the fonts! Can't wait to use them! Thanks for sharing:) And thank you for telling us how to do it for ourselves:)


We are ALL Special!

Stephanie @ 3rd Grade Thoughts said...

LOVE these- thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!

~Stephanie
3rd Grade Thoughts

Lisa said...

How cute! Thanks! And what a smartie you must have! Double cute!

Dawn Hilburn said...

Love the "Love ya" font. I can't wait to use it!!! Thanks!
First Grade Shenanigans

Mrs. Parker said...

These are beautiful! Love them!

Elizabeth said...

Love the fonts! Thanks.

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Nicole Steele said...

Thanks, I love them all!

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thank you everyone! Yes I do have a very clever little 5 year old, I am very blessed. But trust me, its super easy. If you want details, I can let you know :)

Mrs Poultney said...

I love your fonts and graphics and have used a few of them to create resources, they always add a special touch. Thank you for your hard work!
Tania
Mrs Poultney's Ponderings
PS I am new to blogging but am loving finding such inspirational people to follow.

Elizabeth said...

I love all your fonts (and other TpT graphics). I downloaded them this morning! Thank you!!

- Elizabeth
http://firstyearinthe3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

applesandabcs said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing this!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Adorable fonts! Thanks for sharing!
We love your blog and would like to give you the One Lovely Blog Award! Visit our blog to get it! :) http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

city said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.