Thursday, 10 May 2012

Summer Seahorses - FREE Appreciation Graphics

So I challenged myself to come up with a weeks worth of freebies for Teacher Appreciation. I have not quite got there yet....but I am doing OK considering everyone in my house has been hit with a tummy bug.....not fun at all. Hopefully we have seen the last of it. Yuk! Heading into winter (June) in Australia...I am not looking forward to more colds and flus.

You can thank my daughter for the seahorses....she is obsessed with all things "under the ocean" at the moment, and seahorses are on top of the list. She has been watching a TV show on The Great Barrier Reef with her Daddy over the last few weeks...I have been amazed at how much information she retained. She now knows more about The Great Barrier Reef than I do! I hope one day to visit. She had her "kinder readiness" assessment for 'big school' today.....sniff sniff.... our school year starts in February, so I have time to prepare.....just. You think being a teacher, I would be ready for this time, but clearly not.

Have fun with these seahorses! Click on the image below to download from TpT!



6 comments:

Barbara said...

These are sweet. Thank you!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers

Sara S. said...

Thank you so much! You are so generous in offering free clipart to use. I love using your colorful products!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Jennifer K. said...

Love these seahorses! Isn't it great when we can get inspiration from our children?! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

~brookeb~ said...

Thanks for the clipart. My duaghter is also due to start Kindy next year in NSW. Its scary isnt it!
Brooke
Teachable Moments

Donna Boucher said...

I'm featuring this post on Bagels and Blogs tomorrow!

Donna
Math Coach’s Corner
Math Coach’s Corner on FB

AmberO said...

New to your blog, TpT, and making my own printables. Thanks for providing a few free resources to help me get started! Mr. Seahorse is one of my favorites of Eric Carle's and these little cuties are a great reason to break it out and create some fun games and centers that correlate! Super cute:)