Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Cupcake Counting and a FREEBIE

We have just listed these fun number worksheets in our TeacherspayTeachers store. They were so much fun to make, and we think they will be just as fun to complete - perfect for revising number concepts and for maths centers and groups.

 

Here is a sample worksheet from the 1-10 set and

a sample from the 11-20 set - you get all worksheets 1-20 in this file!
 Click HERE to find them!


We know you love freebies, so listed this cute number card file as well! Use the cards for number matching activities, games, centers and displays in your classroom. Enjoy!

Click HERE to find them at TpT
 

5 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

This is tooo cute!!!

SC Teacher 28 said...

So cute! I now have something new on my wishlist. Thanks for the freebie too!

Joni
KinderKids Fun
jegalford3406@gmail.com

Laura said...

Who knows, I might be working with younger kiddos next year, so this is fabulous! I just wanted to let you know that I think your graphics are the absolute best, and you are so generous to give away so many freebies.. I have included you on the 3-6 Free Resources site in a post, hope you like it :)

http://3-6freeresources.blogspot.com/2012/05/summer-seahorses.html

And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to check out my blog sometime!!!! http://lovetoteach123.blogspot.com

Lita Lita said...

Thanks for your ratings on my products and your comment on my blog.
I feel like I know a superstar!

Melissa said...

Love your products, so I finally checked out your blog! I'm passing on the Lovely Little Blog award, so stop by and check it out!
http://frcklz613.blogspot.com