Saturday, 5 May 2012

Appreciation Gift #2

A very short post tonight, as I have a little girl who does not feel so well here in my house!

If you click HERE or on the image above, you will find another 'Teacher Appreciation Freebie' for this week. It is a set of "pages" that you could use in your files as backgrounds, frames, cards, posters, center games......... They have a 'scribble' effect and I have made them in a group of colours that I use frequently, so they may match some things you already have from us.

I have also listed some very cute "Dotty Borders and Badges" today in a range of colours. Please remember that if you ever want something from our graphics collection in a different colour, it is super easy for us to edit it for you - so just ask! I can even match is exactly to a particular graphic or sample that you have, to give your products a very professional finish.








3 comments:

S. Parker said...

I love the background images. Thank you.

Ms. D said...

I love your graphics! As a single mom I have had to cut back a lot on my graphics purchases and your freebies are always perfect for something I'm creating. Thanks for your hard work and willingness to offer them for free. I GREATLY appreciate it!

Erica
The Eagle's Nest
littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

Melanie - From the Pond said...

You are so welcome Erica, I am so glad they are helping you somehow :)