Sunday, 15 April 2012

Hippity Hop Teacher Shop

Click HERE tsee Ann's store.

I created this cute logo for Ann on TeacherspayTeachers. She was so patient with me. I am quite proud of how it turned out and am so glad Ann seemed excited with it. The first attempts were not so good, and Ann was lovely and kind, but we both were pleased when after a few days to think about it, and a rush of creativity (how it seems to happen for me really) - this one came about.

I am now working on a banner and sidebar piccie for her.

Ann has a lovely little classroom pet, Stormie in her classroom! How lucky are her students! I have had a fish in my classroom for the last few years. I get a new one each year with a new bunch of children, and so have three goldfish swimming around at home in the tank as they have all survived - Sophie, Bruce and Swim.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute!

Kathy
First Grade a la Carte

Lita Lita said...

I didn't know you had a blog!
I'm your newest follower.