Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Easter Writing Activities + Free Graphics

I have had some lovely requests to make Easter versions of  our best selling writing resources on TeacherspayTeachers. So while my darling little newborn has been sleeping, I have been creating!

I am very lucky so far - he has been sleeping and feeding to a routine we started with him the day we brought him home from hospital. I started it with our daughter when she was around 4 montsh old, but we thought we would give it a try early on with our newborn. He has taken to it like a duck to water! It helps me because I know what he will be doing at different times of the day. That means I get a little bit of time each day to do other things I love - like designing, creating, drawing and blogging!

Click here to find them on TpT

Click HERE to find on TpT

I have also listed some FREE 'Spring Spinners" for you to use in your teaching files and activities. You will need to add your own numbers, letters or pictures to them. If you are using MS Word, put them in a text box. They are in pretty 'Spring' colours. I hope you like them :)


Thank you to everyone that has emailed me or messaged me through TpT with ideas for graphics - I am getting through all the requests gradually.

2 comments:

meadowt said...

Thanks for the spinners. They look wonderful!
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

Rachel Seymour said...

Thanks for all the freebies! I'm having a giveaway until Monday night using some of your cute graphics! :)

Rachel
A-B-Seymour