Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Crazy for Cubes - FREE Graphics

I had a request to do a graphic for a cube net. Why not create a FREE set? I thought to myself - so here it is! I hope you can use it to - please check out the terms of use when you download - they are quite simple, but email me if I can answer any questions for you.


Click on the image above to download from TpT.

Thank you to everyone that has sent me their kind wishes and congratulations for the birth of our gorgeous new bub! I am having such a wonderful time, and after seeing my little-miss-5 grow so quick, realise I have to enjoy every last second with my little man - they grow so fast!
I am trying not to miss my teaching job quite so much this time and just trying to savour the time at home nurturing my family. It is difficult at times though, and I guess the downside of loving my job so much. Those moments are very few and far between though, and reading all the wonderful blogs that I follow keeps me in touch with 'the classroom'.

Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks! Awesome.

Mrs. Saoud said...

You should be featured in the TpT newsletter for the amount of free graphics you provide for teachers to use in their products. You are wonderful!!!

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thank you Mrs Saoud! That would be lovely, not sure it will happen though until I am a top seller ;)

SC Teacher 28 said...

I love these! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Joni @ kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com

Edana said...

thank you so much! I've been looking for something like this for a while now :)

I'm your newest follower!!

Color Me Kinder

Linda Nelson said...

Hi, Melanie,

Congratulations and blessings to you on your new baby! Enjoy your special time with your kids. I can hear your wistfulness in your words, but trust this voice of experience: you can always return to the classroom, but you can never regain time lostaway from your little ones.

I've enjoyed so many of your graphics! Like you, I'm a TPT seller. I always seem to be looking for things that nobody makes... and then you do!! You are a long-distance mindreader. :)Thanks!

I'm starting a Pinterest board of free resources for TPT author/teachers, and your many graphics should surely take a starring role. I'd be glad to pin them myself (I'm a follower so I get the notifictions), but wondered whether you'd prefer to connect to TPT or this site, or even if you'd like to post them directly yourself on the board.
Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!
Linda