Thursday, 1 March 2012

Thank You Free Borders


Download them HERE



What an amazing success the TeacherspayTeachers Leap Day Sale was! I scored some bargains that have been on my wishlist for ages! I cannot wait to get back to work next year to use them!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone that purchased something from either our teaching resources store or our graphics store. We try to keep our resources as affordable as possible for our buyers, aiming to offset the cost of running our little business and website. Thank you once again, each little purchase that was made has helped in a big way!

I have just listed this set of "Easter Colour Borders" - the colours used match the ones I have used in our other Easter themed graphics - so if you are looking for a snazzy border to go on your next Easter themed teaching resource, you may like one of these. I have kept them quite simple, as the eggs I made a few days ago, are quite decorative. A plain border will look great with them I think!

Thank you also to the wonderful people that have left me delightfully kind and thoughtful comments and feedback on TpT.

In the uncertain world of bringing a new baby into the world, one thing is now certain - I will have another March baby! Hope you had a great Leap Day!

14 comments:

Mrs. Poland said...

I just discovered your site today and am so excited. Love, love, love the graphics.

Congrats on the little one who will soon be arriving!

Mrs Poland
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Ms. Boyle said...

Thanks Mel for the borders! I am excited to have some new border choices as I plan and create for spring! Also, a huge congratulations to you on the news of your new, little bundle!

Ellen
http://www.greatfirstgradeexpectations.blogspot.com/

Ms. Harris said...

Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful freebies!

ChristiS said...

Thank you so much! I have already used the eggs and gave you credit! :)

Annie Moffatt said...

You are just AMAZING!! I always look forward to seeing what you create!!

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thank you everyone! I am already following, or have now followed your great blogs too! Annie - YOU are amazing! I love your blog, your little Audrey reminds me so much of my little girl :)

Gladys said...

I LOVE your graphics! Thanks for your generosity!

Gladys
teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

LYNDSEY said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much.

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts

Heidi Samuelson said...

Just to say Thanks for all you do to share your resources with the rest of us…You've been awarded the Lovely Blog Award…Please hop over and take a look! You're thought of in a very special way!
Swamp Frog First Graders Lovely Blog Award

Life in Special Education said...

Thanks for sharing so many freebies with us!! You have an amazing blog! Stop by my blog and see the One Lovely Blog Award I gave you!

LifeInSpecialEducation

Miss J said...

Thanks for the freebies!! Just was wondering how to insert your borders into word?

Thanks

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Mrs. Dwyer said...

I just discovered your site today and LOVE it! Would love to be one of your froggy friends! Please hop by my little side of the pond some time! Looking forward to following you!

Inspired in Second said...

Mel, another wonderful share. I have a little award for you on my blog since I love Everything you do! Come on over if you ever have a chance: http://inspiredinsecond.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Thank you for the freebie Mel! This looks fabulous! :) Also congrats on the big news!

Andrea
Cheers to School