Friday, 3 February 2012

Friday Frog Spot Freebie!


Hello Friday! What a long week! So much is happening, and sadly my pond-erings have had to take a back seat. I am at the 35 week mark in my pregnancy, and baby is making his/her presence well and truly known! I am still amazed that soon I will have a new person in the house!

I have managed to work  on a few projects this week, and hope you like this freebie - a set of border/frames to use in your teaching documents. Please make sure you read the Terms of Use carefully, and add a credit within your actual document to us. Thanks so much for acknowledging our hard work!


 Click HERE to find them at TpT

10 comments:

Amber P. said...

Thanks for all your freebies! I love you stuff!

Tara said...

I just wanted to pop by to say thank you thank you thank you so much for all your yummy freebies!!! What a huge heart you have:) I love creating with your adorable art:)

4th Grade Frolics

Kinderpond said...

From my pad to yours, thanks!


Jennifer

Laura said...

These look great! I used some of your freebies on my first GoogleDoc. You can find it on my latest blog post! Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Oh, they're cute!!

Thanks
Buzzing with Ms. B

S. Parker said...

These are so cute! Thank you.

alc1229 said...

You are so generous! I love your stuff. Thank you! Thank you!

Erica Bohrer said...

I love all your freebies!

Pettit said...

Thanks so much! LOVE these!

teachertam said...

Tag! You're it! Visit my blog for details!
Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures