Thursday, 23 February 2012

Free Write the Room + New Spring Graphics

I have just listed these new graphics in our Graphics From the Pond store on TpT. It was a delight to put them together. I have made each baby spring animal nice and round, to allow teachers to place content inside each one for games and centers. If you are using MS Word or something similar, just add a transparent text box and float it over the top of the graphic - then you can add words or numbers.

I created this Write the Room file using my new spring graphics, and am giving it away for free in my TpT main store. It will be good for helping your students to recognise ten frame arrangements for numbers 1 to 10 and also for reading number words and spring related words.

6 comments:

Ms. Chrissy B said...

That's so cute! What a great way to put everything together :)

Buzzing with Ms. B

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness!! What a wonderful idea to put math and literacy together!! I love your graphics!! Thank you so much!

Sandra said...

I love the graphics! Thanks for the freebies!!
I would love to see some zoo animals!! Elephants, giraffes, rhino's, tigers, lions, etc!!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

KatieRzLOVESk said...

Thank you! :)

Connie Jensen said...

So cute! My students love write the room activities. Thank you!

smorss99 said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! It's super cute!

Shannon
Kindergarten Hoppenings