Sunday, 19 February 2012

FREE Spring Place Value and 2 Digit Numbers Center

I have had so much fun putting this packet  of 8 center games together. I have used all the digital graphic skills I have been exploring and teaching myself to make our latest collection of math games super special. I loved being able to keep a theme and colour selection running through the collection.

The centers are for students that are exploring numbers to 99 and particularly place value. I am aiming to have a few more Spring packets released sooon, that focus on other areas of maths and literacy.

You can get this new packet over at TpT now by clicking on the image below:


I could not resist making one of the games totally FREE for you though - it is just one of the eight games that come in the packet. I hope you will find it useful - click on the image below to find it at TpT also.



Have a great week!
 

6 comments:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

those are really cute! very bright and vibrant! we are starting to work into the thousands now - eek! lol

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Tricia said...

Thank you for this awesome freebie. It is just what I needed for a final activity for my observation lesson. I bought your base ten clip art and created a cute introduction presentation. Thanks to you I think this is going to be a great observation.

Tricia
Queen with Class

Erika said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie. We are working on 1000 too.

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Thank you for getting the Seussy collection...I am loving the bright colors of your site and your products are amazing!!!

I am your newest follower!
Michelle
The 3AM Teacher

vicky1970 said...

Hi Mel,
Your blog is adorable, I love frogs! I just found you and am your newest follower. Hop on over to my pad and see what I'm up to. I teach first and just started blogging. Love all your packs too!
~ Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

This is AWESOME! The graphics are amazing and so colorful :) Thank you for sharing such a fabulous freebie :)

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade