Saturday, 23 July 2011

We have a winner!


Thank you so much to all my existing and new blog followers - I can't believe I am at 140 already :) I appreciate you all so much.

I used a random name selector that can also be used in your classroom to choose a student's name randomly. I am glad to announce the winner is Keys 4 Education. If you could email me at admin (at) fromthepond (dot) com (dot) au I can prepare to send you your prize - how exciting!

I am currently working on a FREE file packet of games and resources to reward all my other new followers - stay tuned :)




2 comments:

Tara said...

HI Melanie,
Love your blog:) I'm a follower and I'm having a super fun bracelet giveaway right now:) Pop over and check it out:))

4th Grade Frolics

Keys4Education said...

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) I just sent you an email. Thank you SO very much! :o)