Sunday, 17 July 2011

FREE File - Cookie Tray - Making Arrays to Learn Multiplication

CLICK on image to DOWNLOAD for FREE

I have been so pleased to see so many new followers here on our blog. I have just created this file and would love you to have it for FREE!

It is for your classroom or personal use only and may not be redistributed.

Cookie Tray will help you introduce the idea of "arrays" to your students, and in turn help them understand multiplication and division. I created these graphics especially for this file and had lots of fun putting it together. It pleases me that I have an avenue for sharing some of my resources with other teachers here on my blog.  I hope you enjoy using this file and following my blog.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Love the cookie tray freebie - thanks so much! My 2nd graders will really dig this!