Saturday, 2 July 2011

Feelin' Fishy?

I am having a great time revising some of my original products, and adding some more value to them! I have just finished adding some extra pages to Go Swish Fish! I also listed it on TpT for the first time. Click above to check it out.

It now has ten printable games and five worksheets - two games and a worksheet for each short vowel sound. I like to structure my cvc activities on the short vowel sound - it gives me great opportunities to heighten awareness of the short vowel sounds, and teach them very explicitly. I have found that most students that struggle with reading and writing also struggle with short vowel sounds.

Here is a page from the file, that you can download fro free. Click on the image below.



Five fun free fishy things I have found recently, include: