Friday, 24 June 2011

Odd Tree

If you have been following my blog for the last weeks, you will know that I have been teaching odd and even numbers.

I found some great files on TpT and had fun printing and laminating to get quite a few resources ready for my week of teaching. My students adored the games, and especially this Smartboard file - it has a cool song embedded in the first page, and my students have been singing it all week!

I did find that I needed more activities to help my students that are still working with numbers 1-10. Many of the games I found on TpT had two digit numbers up to 99 and these were too difficult for my early learners.  

I have created this cute number sort activity/game. Your students can help sort the number birds in the odd and even trees!


The number bird cards have numerals, number words and dot patterns from one to ten.

A worksheet has also been included in this file. You can download it for fromTpT. Click on the image above to find it. I hope you like it :)


3 comments:

Deedee Wills said...

Hello!!! I found your adorable blog through TpT!

I was wondering if you would be interested in joining our blog book study surrounding Debbie Diller's book Math Work Stations?

You can see the schedule here:

Math Workstations Blog Party

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Deedee Wills said...

Ok... wait a minute... I think you already did! I may be low on caffeine....

Melanie - From the Pond said...

Thank you so much Deedee, I would love to follow the blog party. I have not seen Debbie's book before, but am looking it up right now!