Monday, 23 May 2011

Silly Stars for FREE - Yippeeeee!

Yay! I am now at 30 follows thanks to Lindsey from The Teacher Wife who became my 30th follower. I have quite a few of Lindsey's resources - they are absolutely AMAZING and I am very honoured to have her follow my blog. If you have not seen her lovely resources, you need to - I keep showing them around at my school and everyone loves them too!

To celebrate 30 followers I have some more free graphics for you to use for personal or commercial projects. Simple, clear and colorful, these stars will look effective on a variety of teaching resources.

If you would like to download these, please consider leaving me some feedback on TpT, following this blog or adding me to your blog roll :) Click here to get them now - have a great day!



1 comment:

SunnyDays said...

So cute! I love these :)