Saturday, 21 May 2011

Another Fabulous Freebie

I LOVE finding great teaching resources from other teachers and also reading the huge variety of teaching blogs. It is always interesting to get a glimpse into other classrooms - it motivates me, encourages me and makes this sometimes "lonely" job a little more open. And I mean "lonely" because there is never any time in the day for a deep level of sharing and collaboration with our colleagues - or is it just me??! I am finding that teaching blogs give me time to have that meaningful collaboration with other teachers - and I can do it at home in my PJs with a nice hot cup of Early Grey tea (it is nearly winter here in Australia, and it is starting to get quite cool)!

This is yet another great free find from Jen over at Runde's Room. Click here to find her Building Words activity


1 comment:

Runde's Room said...

Thanks, Melanie! I'm honoured that you shared my freebie. I'm loving pouring through all these great blogs, too - only it's a cup of strong coffee in my hand - my three little girls sure have a way of tiring me out! Thanks for the rating on my product. I'll head on over to your store to return the favour tonight. :)